Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum is a software that allows you to create high-quality video at home. Unlike Sony Vegas Pro, the main software product of Sony Creative Software company, this video editor is a little bit reduced in functionality, and not all professionals working with video materials will be suitable. However, Sony Vegas Movie Studio is still well equipped in terms of features and effects, and is perfect for beginners and video enthusiasts.
The program supports almost all video formats, including HDV and AVCHD. Powerful features for video editing, color correction and soundtrack creation help you achieve the best results. Upload the created video to YouTube, or burn it to Blu-ray and DVD without exiting the program.
Use hundreds of 2D and 3D video effects and filters to correct failed colors. Blurred images that have been captured in motion can also be stabilized and improved.
Sony Vegas Movie Studio includes interactive tutorials to help you understand the structure of the program and learn basic techniques in a short time.
Video editing functions
- text, credits and background. Quickly add text, titles or background images to your project. Use the Preset Collection to create animated moving titles and thank-you notes. Add professional shine to your project by starting with a colored panel. Animate the gradient, or use monochrome solutions;
- video recovery tools. Highly functional color correction tools can restore blurred colors to the footage, highlight individual colors, and correct shooting imperfections. Also, the user can easily remove the red-eye effect on the photo;
- correction of the shaking picture. Use stabilization technology to correct shaking and shaking video materials. Blurred video that was made in the process of motion, using inexpensive cameras, or mobile phones, is easily fixed with a few pre-configured and optimized operations;
- making a slideshow. This new feature gives you the ability to quickly create dynamic slideshows from a set of photos. This tool is very easy to use and allows you to apply effects such as zooming in and out of the desired areas of the photo, as well as to establish beautiful transitions between photos;
- a secondary color corrector. The Secondary Color Corrector is a tool that serves to correct color differences in several videos shot with different cameras or in different light conditions;
- white balance. Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD lets you adjust your white balance when you're shooting in low white conditions. By adjusting just one picture, you can quickly adjust the entire clip;
- video effects. Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum includes video effects as well as 2D and 3D transitions to enhance the video experience. All video effects can be bound to a single frame, and the effect will begin to appear.
Tools for working with audio
- an easy record. You can use Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum to record your own audio materials, such as the voice of the speaker, music, comments on videos;
- surround sound support. You can import source multi-channel (5.1) files from your cameras, including Sony DVD and AVCHD Handycam models. It is possible to use Surround sound mixing, as well as AC-3 stereo coding;
- audio restoration. The audio recovery plugin allows you to remove mouse clicks, clicks, and other noise from your track to ensure the most accurate and correct sound;
- adding music. Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum includes 360 exclusive soundtracks. Use all the many tracks that do not require copyright in your projects. All tracks can be modified to fit the length of your video.