Clickermann is a universal clicker application that allows you to automate almost any action. In fact, this program can replace the person at the computer. It is an indispensable tool for organizing cycles of routine operations in many computer games. Clickermann knows how to control the mouse and keyboard, and also allows you to analyze the screen. In the course of the work, the clicker uses a unique, scripting language that is extremely easy to learn. If you know at least the basics of Pascal, then you probably will not have any difficulties with the construction of scenarios. Help with detailed explanations and code samples is attached. For less experienced users, the program provides the mode of "manual" script recording.
- an exact imitation of a person's action at the computer;
- easy-to-use script editor with syntax highlighting and automatic command substitution;
- scripting language supporting variables, branching, loops, screen analyzers and so on;
- support for adding DLLL plugins;
- debugging tools, as well as flexible work setup;
- detailed help on working with the program with examples.