FaceGen Modeller is a program for creating three-dimensional models of human faces. Used by game developers, 3D modelers, artists and even in some situations by forensic experts as a 3D sketch.
You can create faces in several modes in the program:
Random generation mode - the face will be created automatically, all values of facial settings will be randomly selected by the program, or within a specified range;
in manual mode - each part of the face can be adjusted separately (move the mouse or change the values with the slider);
Based on one or three photos - Ideally, you need a front photo and two photos in the left and right profile.
The program includes over 150 different modifiers for different facial areas, such as eyebrow level, nose length, chin width, mouth and many other parts. In addition, there is a separate editor of facial expressions, such as anger, smile, surprise, fear, and so on. The Expression Editor has a Phoneme section where you can customize the facial expression to match the sound you are making. You can put glasses and other accessories on the model, change your hair and apply textures.
FaceGen Modeller software was used by developers of such games as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Football Manager to create their characters.
- the ability to create 3D models of human faces from photos;
- the ability to adjust age, race, gender and more;
- the ability to prepare face models for printing on a 3D printer;
- the ability to prepare models for animation;
- more than 150 modifiers for different parts of the head;
- wide application possibilities of the program.