Corel Painter is a world leader in digital art software. The program, developed by artists for artists, will expand your creative horizons with advanced drawing tools and realistic brushes that allow you to create the most photorealistic digital images. Corel Painter includes an impressive set of brushes, paper textures, inks, oils and watercolors that will help you to remove all the obstacles that hinder the implementation of your projects. Support of different formats will allow you to use in your projects blanks from other programs, which, in turn, allows you to use Corel Painter together with Adobe Photoshop.
It is worth noting that the program supports the entire line of Wacom products, including interactive displays and graphics tablets, which gives you the opportunity to work with tools specifically designed for comfortable drawing. In conclusion, the updated Corel Painter version 12 interface helps to speed up your work by simplifying brush selection, color scheme and thoughtful navigation. The workspace has become intuitive and familiar to those users who have already worked with Adobe Photoshop, which will significantly reduce the learning curve when new users switch to Corel Painter.
- content management. Corel Painter contains libraries of unique textures, gradient colors, samples, a set of photos and much more;
- a quick start. Included in the kit is a guide to the possibilities of the beginners' programme;
- RealBristle painting technology. Marker, pencil, pencil, pencil and chalk give the effect of their real use, as no other graphic editor can. Experience the power of combining traditional, real-life painting with next-generation digital media. Combine the artist's talent and high technology together;
- breeding tools. The new polygonal mode of the Lasso tool and Magic Wand technology will give you the opportunity to make the separation of elements more lively;
- Wacom support. Full support for Wacom's product line, including Cintiq and Intuos, enables you to work with the most advanced digital painting tools;
- working with flowers. Colour selection is now more accurate, simple and intelligent. Corel Painter provides an individual color profile for each document and improved color recognition in documents imported from Adobe Photoshop. This saves you the time it takes to correct the colors;
- photo-painting tools. Convert photoshows to painting, or allow SmartStroke on the Auto-Painting palette to do so for you. When drawing SmartStroke, it follows lines and contours like an artist in reality. This gives you the opportunity to connect two worlds - photography and painting;
- a palette of mixed colors. Samples of colours and the mixer appear when you unfold the Mixer Palette. Increase its size to accommodate more colors and for a clearer choice of colors. When you've finished with the flowers, you can reduce the size of the palette so that it doesn't take up much space on the screen;
- the choice of style of painting. The Underpainting Palette palette contains colour schemes based on different artistic styles such as impressionism, classical, modern, art nouveau, album painting, watercolour painting, etc;
- borrowing flowers from other images. Adjust the colors and intensity of the two images to match. Just open an image on which you like the color scheme and use the Match Palette effect to borrow the colors into your project;
- high speed of operation. Corel Painter is an editor with high performance and low computer resources consumption.