Database Viewer Editor is a multifunctional tool for working with various databases intended for beginners administrators and experienced specialists. By appearance and principle of operation the program resembles Microsoft Windows Explorer: the database structure is displayed in the form of a folder tree (just like in Explorer) with the ability to open files by clicking the mouse.
A wide range of standard features such as filtering, searching and printing of records are at your service. You will also be able to open any database through universal industrial technologies ADO, ODBC, BDE.
Direct exporting (16 formats) and importing (14 formats) are implemented, while the UFT supports export/import of files of any database formats. In addition, advanced users can create up to 10 different file types, execute SQL queries and other operations.
- Direct export to 16 database formats.
- Direct import from 14 database formats.
- Create 10 different file types.
- Search for records in sequential, index and step-by-step ways.
- Filtering records using SQL and index methods.
- Execution of SQL queries and other SQL operations.
- Creation and modification of DBF / DB file structure.
- Creation and modification of DBF / DB file indexes.
- Reindexing, archiving and unpacking of DBF / DB files.
- Translation of values in DBF files.
- Using database access technologies: Microsoft ADO, ODBC Microsoft, Borland DBExpress, Borland Database Engine, MySQLDAC Engine.