Discord is a voice communication client that has taken all the best and most convenient from the most famous programs of this kind. First of all, the application will be useful for gamers, as it consumes very little system resources, thereby not affecting the FPS rate in the game. The program allows you to communicate completely free of charge, does not contain annoying advertising, hidden payments, premium subscriptions and other unpleasant things. It provides stable conferences with high sound quality, can operate in Push-to-Talk mode, has a powerful protection against DDoS-attacks, and also offers the most simple and fastest process of account creation.
The Discord concept is very similar to TeamSpeak. That is, to communicate with the user you need to create a server (it is free and is done in two clicks), and then invite the necessary users to it. Invited people have the ability to communicate both in the voice mode and to exchange text messages. The server creator can easily "mutate" individual users, create groups and so on.
All of the above features are available for the Discord web version, the official add-on for web browsers and mobile versions, which are available for all popular platforms. In general, we are looking forward to an excellent replacement for TS, Skype and CurseVoise, which differs from the above software solutions in functionality and performance.
- is completely free and does not contain advertising;
- provides reliable protection against DDoS and supports "lock" by IP address;
- it takes a few seconds to create an account in the client;
- contains an overlay screen that works in graphical applications;
- uses a minimum of system resources, while ensuring high sound quality;
- allows comfortable "moderation" of users on the server.