Driver Genius is a driver manager. Allows you to back up the drivers installed in the system and repair damaged backups. Easily update the required drivers and uninstall unnecessary ones from the system. Of all the drivers installed in the system, it can create a single installation file, which will save time during subsequent reinstallations of Windows.
Driver Genius is a powerful program that allows you to manage drivers with just a few clicks. If you need more advanced backup software, please check out Norton Ghost and Acronis True Image.
- Backup drivers: Driver Genius quickly finds and backs up drivers installed in the system. It can compress backups to a ZIP file, self-extracting archive or create an independent auto-installer file;
- Restore drivers: You do not need to install the drivers one by one after another after reinstalling the operating system. It takes just one click to install all drivers automatically;
- Driver Updates: All you have to do is just one click and Driver Genius will identify all drivers, check them for compatibility and bugs using its huge database, download and install new versions;
- Driver Uninstaller: Your system may not have uninstalled drivers after a change in your computer configuration or modification. Driver Genius will quickly find and remove them;
- LiveUpdate: Developers update a large number of drivers on their web node. You can synchronize your database with their download server to get the latest versions of the drivers using Liveupdate.