Embird is a professional application for creating machine embroidery diagrams and designs, as well as conventional cross-embroidery. The program can greatly facilitate the work on creating embroidery schemes, as well as change the ready-made schemes, glue and separate them and print them out. The program can save diagrams in PES, HUS, JEF, DST, VIP formats, compatible with most sewing and embroidery machines. It is also possible to export to vector and raster formats.
The program consists of several components. The main thing is Embird Manager - this is the working area of the program, here you can perform basic operations with schemes, view in several modes (normal, 1:1, 3D stitches, etc.), convert schemes and so on. From the same window you can switch to other tools such as the editor, cloud browser and Cross Stitch tool. In the editor you can edit the scheme, here you can select elements, assign colors, numbers and stitch sequences, merge and separate schemes, change size and location, mirror parts of schemes, view in 3D or 1:1 scale and import projects from Embird Studio, Embird Cross Stitch and Sfumato Stitch. Embird supports Amazon and Azure cloud services and allows you to work with them through a cloud browser, so you can work on your projects without being tied to a single machine. Embird Cross Stitch is a handy application - a plugin to the main program to create simple diagrams for cross-embroidery. Here schemes are created as in a graphical editor, just by drawing with the mouse. There are a large number of cross-making tools, a choice of more than 60 stitch crosses, a choice of colors and brush thicknesses, simple basic shapes and several preview modes.
A beginner at the first launch can slightly discourage the presence of a large number of buttons, but to deal with the program quite easily, and the Russified interface, detailed help and a large number of training videos on the official website of the program will help in this.
- Creating diagrams and designs for machine embroidery;
- Support for Amazon and Microsoft Azure cloud services;
- convenient switching between program modules and add-on plug-ins;
- several preview modes: schematic image, one-to-one scale image, three-dimensional stitch image, and so on;
- to keep the sewing and embroidery machines in format;
- save to vector and raster formats compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- integrated Cross Stitch tool for hand-painted cross-embroidery diagrams;
- availability of additional training plug-ins;
- a lot of video lessons and tutorials;
- Russified interface.