ESET NOD32 Smart Security is by far the fastest and most effective software product designed to provide powerful anti-virus and anti-spyware protection. Showing high results in this area, the application consumes a minimum of computer system resources and does not distract the user with pop-ups and messages. This intelligent security system will reliably protect your PC by conducting all processes automatically. With the help of ESET NOD32 Smart Security (Self Defense) ESET ensures its performance even if the computer is infected with a virus that blocks the operation of the operating system.
NOD32 has a clear and easy to use interface, despite the abundance of functions. Two scanning modes allow you to scan the entire drive or individual areas of the drive for infected files. Also, users can scan external media connected to a PC (network and local drives, flash drives, etc.). Initially the program was developed to work with e-mail applications. So far, this area remains the top priority for ESET NOD32 Smart Security. The protection of personal and business correspondence of users is carried out at the expense of patented technology ThreatSense.
Scanning of the set volume of files is performed quickly, with minimal consumption of system resources. If you are an experienced user and the standard tools are not enough for you, the program gives you the opportunity to use advanced settings. If you have any difficulties with ESET NOD32 Smart Security, you should carefully study the attached reference file. The program has built-in protection against unauthorized users. This feature ensures that a third party user does not disable the protection components and thus does not put your computer at risk of infection. The application provides both offline protection and real-time repelling of virus attacks.
- uses smart scanner technology: thoroughly checks SSL-encrypted communication channels, HTTPS, POP3S, compressed files.
- initiates protective processes simultaneously with the start of the operating system;
- pays special attention to the work of electronic "mailers" (Windows Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.);
- Automatically scans removable media that can be connected to a PC;
- allows experienced users to customize their own protection levels;
- ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue make it easy to identify and treat infected files;
- helps to create a bootable disk for treating an infected computer;
- has self-protection modules that do not allow viruses to block application operation;
- protects the active settings with a password.