Foxit Reader is a fast utility for viewing PDF documents. Currently, Foxit Reader has more than 50 million users.
Foxit Reader is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7, works under Windows operating systems and is very small in size.
You may have downloaded other PDF viewers in the past that weigh a lot, take a long time to install and run. With Foxit Reader you will forget about these problems. In addition, if you want to provide PDF document comments, you will have to buy the appropriate expensive software, while the free Foxit Reader contains this feature.
- Quick start: when you start Foxit Reader, it opens instantly without any pauses. You don't need to wait until the application download window disappears, and after that, you don't need to wait for the application to start;
- small size of the installation file: the size of the downloaded file from the Internet is 3.57 Mb, which is more than 5 times smaller than that of the Acrobat Reader;
- Text Conversion: you can convert the entire PDF document to a simple text file;
- Security: Foxit Reader cares about the security of user data and will never establish a connection over the Internet without the user's knowledge, unlike other similar products;
- attractive multimedia design: now users can not only view multimedia with Foxit Reader, but also add, edit or delete multimedia files using powerful Movie Tool and Sound Tool;
- Attachment panel: displays a list of attachments to PDF documents, and provides several options to help the user manage attachments (open, delete, add comments to the file). The user can also change the security settings when opening the attached file;
- Thumbnail panel: shows the thumbnail images of each PDF page, and allows the user to quickly view the desired areas of the document;
- support for different units of measurement: in the settings, you can specify a unit of measurement for the page size in any metric system;
- Auto scroll document: using the middle mouse button (wheel), you can apply automatic scrolling of the document;
- impressive Foxit OnDemand Content Management: this new option allows users to collaborate on documents via the Internet. You can upload documents directly from Foxit Reader;
- FireFox support: using the FireFox plugin, users can view and work with PDFs uploaded to Foxit Reader via FireFox;
- Comment tool: Did you need to add comments to your PDF document? Foxit Reader allows you to draw graphical images, select text and add comments to the document. You can then print the modified document or save it.