FSX Aircraft.CFG Editor
is a powerful and easy-to-use software tool for editing the Aircraft.CFG file of Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) airplanes. The Aircraft.CFG file is a vital part of the FSX aircraft, and contains information about the 3D model, the flight dynamics, and other parameters that affect the performance of the aircraft in the simulator.
The FSX Aircraft.CFG Editor
makes it easy to edit the Aircraft.CFG file. It provides an intuitive graphical interface that allows the user to quickly and easily modify values and parameters of the Aircraft.CFG file. The FSX Aircraft.CFG Editor also includes a comprehensive help system to help the user understand and use the various features of the program.
The FSX Aircraft.CFG Editor provides an easy way to modify aircraft settings quickly and easily.
• Easy to use graphical user interface for editing Aircraft.CFG files
• Comprehensive help system to guide the user through the editing process
• Ability to edit any parameter of the Aircraft.CFG file
• Ability to save edited Aircraft.CFG files
• Ability to compare Aircraft.CFG files before and after editing
• Ability to undo any changes made to the Aircraft.CFG file
• Ability to copy parameters from one Aircraft.CFG file to another
• Ability to view Aircraft.CFG files in text or graphical format
• Ability to search for specific parameters in the Aircraft.CFG file
• Ability to export Aircraft.CFG files to other formats, such as XML
• Ability to import Aircraft.CFG files from other formats, such as XML
• Ability to print Aircraft.CFG files
• Ability to backup Aircraft.CFG files before editing
• Ability to check Aircraft.CFG files for errors before editing
• Ability to view a log of all changes made to the Aircraft.CFG file
• Ability to customize the appearance of the user interface