Gitg is a powerful and user-friendly graphical user interface for the Git version control system. Gitg is designed to make it easier to manage and navigate your git repositories. It features a graphical view of the commits and branches that make up the history of your repository, as well as a timeline view that allows you to quickly see when changes were made. It also provides a powerful search engine for quickly locating commits and branches.
Using a CMS can help to speed up the process of creating and managing content.
• Graphical View - Gitg provides a graphical view of the commits and branches in your repository. You can quickly see the history of your repository, as well as easily navigate between branches.
• Timeline View - Gitg provides a timeline view so you can quickly see when changes were made in your repository.
• Search Engine - Gitg provides a powerful search engine for quickly locating commits and branches.
• Pull Requests - Gitg allows you to easily create and manage pull requests. You can also see the status of your pull requests at a glance.
• Commit Viewer - Gitg provides a detailed view of each commit, including the author, date, and changed files.
• Diff Viewer - Gitg provides a diff viewer so you can easily see the changes made in each commit.
• Stash Support - Gitg allows you to easily manage your stashes and apply them to your repository.
• Tag Support - Gitg supports the tagging of commits so you can quickly organize and search your repository.
• Submodule Support - Gitg supports submodules so you can easily manage and update your repository's dependencies.
• Branch Manager - Gitg provides an easy way to manage your branches and easily switch between them.
• Git Hooks - Gitg allows you to easily configure and enable git hooks for your repository.
• Repository Manager - Gitg provides an easy way to manage and switch between multiple repositories.
• Scriptable - Gitg is scriptable, allowing you to easily automate tasks and integrate with external tools.
• Cross Platform - Gitg is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.