IBM SPSS Statistics is a program designed for statistical analysis. Often it is used for the implementation of accounting at enterprises, development of business plans, in research, in the educational process, making forecasts, and so on. The program has a lot of application fields.
IBM SPSS Statistics is equipped with a convenient data management manager, can analyze large amounts of information, identify trends and, in some cases, make forecasts. Built-in data editor supports import from Excel, Lotus, Cognos BI, dBase, tab files and text documents (TXT, RTF, DOC, etc.). When importing large amounts of data, you can use the tools to check information, search for "duplicates", compare data, split and merge files, sort variables and restructure. Also, IBM SPSS Statistics offers ANOVA testing, pattern usage statistics and curve/graphs based on the data obtained.
To predict numerical results, IBM SPSS Statistics can use cluster analysis, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, closest neighbour method, sequential regression and linear regression. You can also use the program to prepare a template of data that will be analyzed by a person.
IBM SPSS Statistics is a paid solution, but before you buy you can get acquainted with the program for two weeks.
- is a powerful analytical tool that can be used in a variety of industries;
- allows you to work with large amounts of data and make predictions;
- is able to perform factor analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, nearest neighbour analysis as well as linear and sequential regression;
- allows you to build curves, graphs and diagrams based on the data obtained;
- supports importing from a variety of database formats, text documents and tables.