iFree Skype Recorder is a program that allows you to record your conversations and conferences in Skype. Recording can be activated either manually, with a special button, or automatically, downloading together with the system and monitoring all incoming and outgoing calls. If necessary, recording and other parameters can be adjusted: specify quality, format (by default the program saves in MP3), select the source (it is possible to record both sides of the conversation and only one of the interlocutors), set up automatic recording. In addition, Skype Recorder has a window in which all saved files are displayed, with its help it is convenient to follow the history and listen to the selected records.
When you start iFree Skype Recorder for the first time, a window will open where you will need to allow the program to access Skype.
- very easy to operate;
- Record conversations and conferences in MP3 format;
- a built-in player with a list of recordings;
- the ability to record only one subscriber;
- the quality of the recording;
- automatic or manual recording;
- the ability to use automatic responses in the message window.