ImgBurn is a powerful tool for burning all kinds of CD/DVD images. The application allows you to work with various image formats, including BIN, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
One of the main features of this program is support for many types of recording devices, including recorders with the function of changing the parameter booktype / bitsetting from leading manufacturers BenQ, NEC, Plextor, Sony.
Among the wide range of ImgBurn functions is the ability to perform data verification, write quality analysis and other information about the disk and its physical structure. You can block the opening of the drive and change the image tags. Support for the Uncode standard is present, which eliminates possible problems associated with the use of different character sets. If you want to clear the drive from the data, you can choose between a full and fast cleanup.
It is possible to automatically record several discs at once. At the same time, the write queue system allows all available CD/DVD drives to be used. In addition, you can use the Auto Recording Speed Selection feature, which uses the preferred settings for certain types of recording.
ImgBurn also allows you to search and download new firmware versions for your drive via the Internet.
- Ability to work with all types of CD/DVD drives from different manufacturers;
- the ability to search for and download new firmware versions of installed drives;
- support for many image formats, including BIN, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI;
- Verification of data, recording quality analysis and various disk information functions;
- blocking the opening of the drive and the possibility of changing the ISO image mark;
- Automatic recording of multiple discs and simultaneous use of all available recorders.