Internet Lock - a multifunctional application that allows you to create special rules that comprehensively control the access of each individual program to the Internet. You can easily create a list of available IP addresses and domains, as well as specify which users can use the Internet connection. Also, if necessary, a password can be set for each controlled program, which completely excludes the possibility of access to the network by third parties. While working, the utility displays the whole list of controlled programs that can be blocked at any time. Also, there is a function of resetting the entered passwords, after which they will have to be entered again.
Tangent interface of the program is worth noting that it has a nice design and will not cause difficulties even when used for the first time. Besides, when working in the background, the utility practically does not load the processor and RAM, which will be especially pleasant for users of low-power machines.
- a nicely designed graphical interface;
- the ability to create rules for each individual application;
- Set a password for each application;
- full control of IP addresses, domains, ports;
- undemanding system resources;
- Reset passwords function that requires you to enter them again.