Key Collector is a program that helps you to collect key phrases for the semantic kernel. The appendix defines very precisely the competitiveness of the request and the presumed "high cost" of its promotion. During the analysis, the program evaluates more than seventy different parameters and uses four methods of interaction with Wordstat. Unlike other inefficient solutions that work with ready-made databases of questionable relevance, Key Collector collects information in real time from source services. According to the developers, the program allows you to get the most complete selection of phrases of different frequencies.
During the selection process, the program allows you to specify the required region and search depth to exclude inappropriate requests. The received collections of Key Collector can be imported into MainLink and Sape reference exchanges, as well as into Rookee promotion service or just saved in the usual CSV format. There is also a tool for analyzing positions in search engines and an Expert Advisor for internal re-linking and site optimization.
Unfortunately, the program is paid for. In addition, developers do not provide a demo version or trial period for its use. But, as we know, such a model of distribution is typical for most instruments of this kind.
- allows you to quickly and correctly assemble the semantic core, assessing the competitiveness and "high cost" of requests;
- collects up-to-date information from sources in real time;
- creates a full sample with RF, MF and LF requests;
- takes into account the region and the depth of the search when selecting the keys;
- supports uploading results to Rookee, SAPE and MainLink.