KinderGate is a program that allows caring parents to track the sites their child has visited, as well as to automatically block access to resources containing non-child-friendly content. The developers have added the ability to display diagrams and charts that reflect the resources of which categories are most in demand in your child, as well as manual locking of individual addresses. The filtering module built into the program includes a database of resources with undesirable content. At the moment the base counts over half a billion of such Internet resources and is constantly updated in automatic mode.
In order to prevent the child from accessing the program interface, a master password must be entered before the program can be used. It is also required if you decide to remove KinderGat from your computer.
- you can set a ban on visits to a particular site;
- automatically blocks online dating services;
- adds a restriction on the use of clients for communication;
- will allow you to track the statistics of the resources visited;
- has an advanced user interface.