Logitech Firmware Update Tool
is a PC application that helps you update Logitech wireless receivers and select keyboards to the latest firmware. The Logitech Firmware Update Tool
will detect any Logitech wireless peripheral devices you have connected to your PC and display their current firmware information.
The Logitech Firmware Update Tool provides a quick and easy way to update Logitech products with the latest firmware.
- Automatically detect and display the current firmware version of any Logitech wireless peripherals connected to your PC.
- Update the firmware of Logitech wireless receivers and select keyboards to the latest version available.
- Download and install the latest firmware version in a few simple steps.
- A comprehensive list of supported wireless devices, including wireless mice, keyboards, and headsets.
- Automatically check for new versions of firmware and update your devices.
- A user-friendly interface with a straightforward installation and setup process.
- Compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Multi-language support.
- An easy-to-follow help file with step-by-step instructions for using the Logitech Firmware Update Tool.
- 24/7 customer support.
The Logitech Firmware Update Tool makes it easy to keep your wireless devices up-to-date with the latest firmware. With just a few clicks, you can update your Logitech wireless receiver or keyboard to the latest version available. The user-friendly interface and straightforward installation and setup process make it easy to get started. The firmware update tool is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10, and it supports multiple languages. Plus, Logitech provides 24/7 customer support in case you need help.