Messenger Plus! - extension for Skype, which adds a number of interesting features for this program. The most interesting and useful of these functions is the recording of calls. There are no restrictions on the recording duration in the application, and several "levels" of quality are available for the user's choice. Video can be recorded in parallel with audio, but the image resolution is "shrunk" by the program, so it is better to use third-party programs for this purpose.
Another interesting feature available to Messenger Plus users! - sending animated stickers to the chat room. Expansion has its own animation library for all occasions. Please note that due to outdated Flash technology, some users may not display their stickers correctly. For those who use video chat more often, the developers of Messenger Plus! have also prepared useful features. Extension allows you to use various visual effects in a conversation. For example, you can suddenly stretch your face like in a crooked mirror or switch to monochrome mode. There are also sets with beautiful frames and funny sounds.
Messenger Plus! enhances Skype by offering unrestricted call recording, animated stickers, visual effects, and WMV file broadcasting.
But from a practical point of view, the possibility to broadcast video files to the interlocutor can be referred to as more useful functions. All you have to do is select the desired clip and drag it to the conversation screen. Unfortunately, this feature is only available for WMV files so far.
For quick access to all the features, Messenger Plus! has its own control panel, which can be placed in the right part of the screen (by default it is displayed along the left edge of the Skype window).
- an audio recording function that has no duration limitations and supports three quality modes;
- sending animated stickers to a text chat room;
- sound effects for calls;
- Broadcast WMV files to the conversation screen;
- beautiful frames for video chat;
- Setting up a ringtone and other Skype service sounds
- A custom panel that can be placed in the desired part of the screen;
- to keep a full history of conversations;
- Automatic integration into Skype during installation on your computer.