is a freeware lightweight system utility designed to provide information about (PCI) devices and help with its troubleshooting. It is designed to be used by both professional and novice users alike, as it is very easy to use and doesn't require any technical knowledge.
PCI-Z software provides an easy way to identify the hardware connected to a computer.
• Automatically detects and displays information about all PCI devices installed in a system
• Automatically detects and displays information about all PCI devices connected to a system
• Displays detailed information about each device, such as the brand and model of the device, the bus and slot numbers, the device class and the operating system the device is running on
• Displays detailed information about the system, including the operating system, the chipset, the processor and the BIOS version
• Provides detailed information about the device drivers, including the version number, the manufacturer, the release date and the device type
• Allows users to save the information for later use
• Allows users to export the information to a text file
• Allows users to print the information
• Supports multiple languages
• Includes an extensive database of device drivers
is a great tool for any user who needs to quickly and easily get information about the PCI devices installed on their computer. It provides detailed information about each device, as well as providing detailed information about the system and its components. It also provides users with the ability to save and export the information, as well as being able to print it out. With its extensive database of device drivers, PCI-Z can be used to quickly and easily find the correct driver for any device.
PCI-Z is a must-have tool for anyone who needs to quickly and easily get information about the PCI devices on their computer. Its ease of use and comprehensive features make it one of the most popular system utilities available.
Thank you for your interest in PCI-Z!