A program that allows other network programs that do not have the ability to work through a proxy server to bypass this restriction. With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, Kazaa, Telnet, ssh, webmoney video and audio, games, etc.) from a network that is separated from the Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required). The Proxifier will help ensure that your information is kept confidential and that you send and receive e-mail via a proxy server or chain of proxy servers. All e-mail clients are supported, including Outlook, Eudora, Netscape and others.
Proxifier is also useful for those who use various Internet accelerators (e.g. Globax and others on the satellite Internet) and want all programs to work through it.
- running any application through a proxy server without having to reconfigure the program or game itself;
- Full access to the Internet, using proxy servers as gateways;
- no need to reconfigure the firewall;
- support for three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5 and HTTPS;
- access to DNS through a proxy server;
- flexible configuration with rules;
- to provide security by hiding your IP;
- working through proxy chains;
- support for NTLM authentication to the HTTPS proxy;
- View real-time information about current activity and connections;
- Real-time traffic control;
- log files;
- logging of outgoing and incoming traffic;
- detailed network error reports.