Computers have long ceased to be just machines for browsing the Internet and sending emails. The video game industry began to produce more and more interesting new products for PCs. Since video games are so diverse now, and many people want to try them all, users are often pressed against the performance bar of their computers. The Razer Cortex program can help you understand the difference between a game with pleasure and an unsatisfactory game. The Razer Cortex is able to provide maximum gaming fun, even if the game is played on an old and not very high-performance computer.
The program optimizes your computer for video games with a single click. But if that's not enough, you can make very fine-tuning of the system with the help of this program. The program temporarily terminates the system's background processes that are not needed for the game, clears unused RAM and improves CPU performance. In short, Game Booster directs all available system resources to the game. The program is compatible with all known anticheat programs, such as PunkBuster, Cheating-Death, VAC and so on.
- Optimization of the system for computer games at the touch of a button;
- A special mode for the Game Desktop system that hides all the windows except the game window;
- fine-tuning of the system for maximum performance;
- Improve the quality of your Internet connection;
- to create your own "game collection."
- Giving a minimum priority to processes that are not used during the game;
- system diagnostics and report creation;
- installation of the latest drivers;
- defragmentation of game files to improve disk performance;
- intuitive and stunningly looking interface;
- the program is free, free of malware or adware.