Reflector is a program that allows you to send a real-time image from your smartphone or tablet to your computer screen.
Use the Reflector to view photos on a large monitor, watch videos, listen to music or play games. Moreover, Reflector is able to record video with all the actions on the device. It can be used to create video reviews of games or programs, record game playthroughs, create video tutorials, and more. Also, thanks to the ability to record simultaneously from the microphone, you can add voice comments. Another interesting feature is the possibility of live broadcasting on YouTube, and as a consequence, the creation of streaming and video conferencing. And if you have a laptop and an HDMI cable, you can display the image on your TV by pre-connecting a laptop with the installed program to it.
Apple devices use AirPlay wireless media transfer technology (iPad, iPod, iPhone, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Air/Pro and others are supported), and Google Chromecast android devices. At the same time, the program will work with Android 5 and above "out of the box", without the need to install additional utilities, and for earlier versions and other devices (Android 4, Chromebook with Chromium OS and others) you will have to manually install Google Cast from the Google Play service. Data can be broadcast to computers on the same local network. To protect the connection, you can use a temporary code, at startup or a QR code, received there. Reflector will not work with Apple products that are Jailbreak-produced.
- Transmit real-time images from tablets and smartphones to your computer;
- a large number of supported devices;
- minimal delay in broadcasting;
- Ability to record all actions on video with the possibility of voice comments;
- the ability to broadcast directly to YouTube;
- multiple devices can be connected at the same time;
- Selecting multiple frames for the video frame, in the style of the connected device;
- Hide and display the connected devices without having to reconnect;
- full screen support.