Today ReValver is considered to be the best imitation of guitar tube amplifiers. In general, it is a real sound processor capable of providing various special sound effects.
The amateur has the opportunity to use standard presets that correspond to the 20 most famous amplifiers, and for a professional it will be interesting to be able to independently adjust the sound parameters at the level of available lamps and transformers in real devices. This makes it possible to adjust the sound of the instrument to any subtleties and nuances, to control the sound parameters allows the graphic equalizer.
ReValver is fully compatible with the MIDI standard of digital audio recording and can work with Windows and Mac operating systems. In addition, the package also includes various auxiliary utilities - splitter, tuner, which greatly simplifies the process of guitar tuning. Separately, there is a reverberator that allows you to perform the most complex sound transformations in a wide range.
- 20 major lamp amplifiers, including Peavey 6505®, 3120™, Classic®, Masterpiece™ 50, Sensation™ 20, ValveKing® and JSX® amps, Budda® SuperDrive and V-Series;
- The 12 best preamplifiers;
- 9 models of dynamic amplifiers;
- 21 different pedal effects;
- 12 rack-style effects;
- 728 emulators that allow you to simulate the sound in real time;
- 8 additional utilities, including sound analyzers, tuners, etc;
- can be used independently or as a plugin;
- compatible with RTAS®, VST®, Audio Units™ formats.