Scan to PDF is a program for scanning paper documents and saving them to PDF and PDF/A formats. The application also allows you to create PDF documents from text files and images in TIF, GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG and BMP formats stored on your computer's hard drive.
It is possible to create multi-page PDF documents by adding headings, subheadings, comments, hyperlinks, author's name and digital signatures in addition to the main text. In addition, file protection with a password is supported. The program also has a built-in image editor with the functions of rotating, inverting, enlarging or reducing the size and cropping of images. The created PDF files can be sent by e-mail via the default email client installed in the operating system or simply saved to the hard disk.
Scan to PDF supports Twain interface, which allows the application to work correctly with almost all scanners. Duplex and batch scanning is supported, allowing for fast processing of a large number of double-sided documents. The settings allow you to set color scanning modes (color, black and white, grayscale), DPI resolution, page size, orientation, and sheet numbering, and adjust brightness, contrast, and other visual parameters. The settings made can be saved to the user's profile and can be further imported. Additionally, the program allows you to use several compression methods, which provides a small size of documents at high quality.
- Create PDF files from scanned images;
- Create PDF files from images imported from a file;
- a preview with enhanced visualization;
- insert or delete pages from an existing PDF document;
- OCR and searchable PDF creation functions;
- option to scan to e-mail with PDF application;
- support for full PDF document description;
- change the order of the pages;
- indexing for Adobe Catalog;
- Batch scanning options - one PDF per page and multiple PDFs per batch;
- automatic creation of file names - increasing, barcode, date stamp;
- Additional options available on request.