Keeping track of the release of updates to all drivers installed in the system is not an easy task. But it is greatly facilitated by a program called SlimDrivers, which automatically finds and updates the drivers, regardless of their purpose. To start the test, just one click is required. After the first launch, all drivers are automatically updated, and when a new version is found for any of them later, SlimDrivers will send you an alert.
As a bonus, the developers of the program added to their child the ability to create backups of drivers, restore the system and remove them from the system with an overwrite of the corresponding registry keys. At the same time, the program has a modern interface but, unfortunately, not russified.
- finds all the drivers installed in the driver system by itself;
- allows you to make a backup and set a recovery point;
- Downloads updates from official websites by itself;
- has an advanced modern interface;
- unlike its analogues, is completely free.