Instructions: How to install Sony Ericsson PC Suite
Supported phone models: C702, C902, C905, G502, K530i, K550i, K610i, K660i, K770i, K800i, K850i, S500i, V630i, V640i, W350i, W580i, W595, W610i, W660i, W705, W715, W810i, W850i, W880i, W890i, W902, W910i, W980, Z555i, Z610i, Z750i.
Sony Ericsson PC Suite is a program for exchanging data between your computer and Sony Ericsson phones. The program features convenient synchronization of contacts, records and calendar, as well as transfer of music, video, photos and any other files from PC to phone and back. You can also connect to the Internet using your phone as a modem.
- Sync Station: Allows you to synchronize content such as contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and e-mail between your phone and computer;
- Backup and Restore: Allows you to back up the information from your phone to your computer. If you lose any information on your phone, you will be able to restore it from the backups stored on your computer;
- File Manager: allows you to easily copy files and even entire directories from phone to computer and vice versa;
- VInstall Software: allows you to download and install the software on your mobile phone;
- Download Language: a convenient way to download and install new languages on your mobile phone;
- Phone Connection Monitor: Allows you to quickly check the current status of the connection and provides easy access to PC Suite applications. The Phone Connection Monitor is added to the autorun during installation and will start when the computer is powered on;
- Dial-Up Networking Wizard; helps you establish a GPRS and HSCSD dial-up connection to connect to the Internet.