Programs aimed at use by professionals usually have a huge set of tools, but are also difficult for those who are not specialists in the field. This feature completely characterizes the Sound Forge Pro, an application for quality sound processing. To start working with this editor, you should select the file you need to edit and import it to the application desktop. Then you can add special effects to the original composition (acoustic mirror, amplitude modulation, chorus, delay, echo, distortion, reverberation, etc.) or use the functions of automatic trimming, inversion, gradual attenuation, etc.
In addition to the richest set of tools to change the audio track, the program also has the ability to quickly convert audio files, extract them from recorded CDs, download them from the Internet, as well as to record their own CD / DVD for listening. The application recognizes almost all music formats, including those that are not very popular and rarely used (for example, such as Raw Audio, Macintosh AIFF, Sony Perfect Clarity Audio, etc.). The application uses technologies such as iZotope MBIT and sample rate conversion when working on sound. On the output, after editing the recording, you get an audio file with high sound quality. With Sound Forge Pro tools, you can remove hissing, rustling, clicking and cracking from the track (the built-in noise reduction plugins are responsible for this).
The interface of the program is fully customizable to the needs of the user. The size and color of windows and markers can be easily changed in the settings section. If you encounter any difficulties or ambiguities with Sound Forge Pro, you can always get the information you need in the "Help" section. The application consumes a lot of system resources, so it is better to close all running programs when working with it.
- is a full-fledged software for professional use;
- allows you to slice an audio file and apply various effects to it;
- is able to remove noise and cracking from the recording;
- has a lot of built-in plugins;
- allows you to copy recordings from discs and, conversely, create CD/DVDs with audio files;
- has a built-in recording timer;
- allows you to easily edit tracks with familiar commands: paste, copy, cut;
- is demanding on system resources, so it is recommended to interrupt the work of third-party programs while using Sound Forge Pro;
- The interface may be a little difficult to understand for lay people, but you can find answers to all the questions in the Help section;
- can work as an audio converter;
- allows you to use areas of the track;
- is fully compatible with Windows;
- uses high-tech processes to keep the sound quality at a high level.