Spybot - Search & Destroy is designed to detect and remove relatively new types of spyware and other threats missed by conventional antivirus programs. Spyware is a spyware module that discreetly monitors your surfing on the Internet in order to create a marketing profile for you, which will be subsequently transferred without your consent to the processors and sold to advertising companies.
If you see a new dashboard in your Internet Explorer that you have not installed, if your browser crashes for an unexplained reason, or if your home page has been changed without your knowledge, your computer is likely to be infected with spyware. Even if you don't see any signs, your computer may be infected. Spybot-S&D is completely free, so there will be no harm if you try to check if anything has invaded your PC.
- Removal of keyloggers (keyboard spies);
- an extensible database;
- creates backups of each remote problem;
- Exclude option to ignore specific problems;
- Permanent blocking of known Internet Explorer cookies;
- Always block dangerous downloads for Internet Explorer;
- command line parameters to automate tasks;
- the number of targets is over 600;
- the number of detected files and occurrences is more than 10000;
- Detailed information about the problems found;
- strict criteria for defining goals;
- integrated update function;
- weekly updates;
- free technical support by e-mail and on the program forum;
- settings to automate scanning, deletion and updates;
- system messages when detecting unknown threats;
- skin support;
- multilingual interface.