360 Total Security Essential is one of the richest free antivirus programs in terms of functionality. The program is a rethinking of the antivirus 360 Internet Security in a new shell and with new interesting features. The main feature of this solution is that it uses several antivirus engines: Bitdefender, 360 Cloud, QVMII and Avira. The former and the latter can work offline without updating virus databases.
Another useful feature of 360 Total Security Essential is that this antivirus can run potentially dangerous programs in a closed environment - "Sandbox", thus preventing such applications from damaging your system. Other antivirus chips include online purchase protection, online file scanning for all downloads from the Internet, automatic scanning of plug-in USB drives, reliable protection from keyloggers and remote access to the webcam.
Antivirus boasts no "conflicts" with other similar software solutions, regular automatic updates in the background and a rather "weak" load on the system during operation. Also, the user can download the virus database separately and "connect" it to 360 Total Security Essential, running on a computer that does not have access to the network.
- uses four anti-virus engines to securely protect your system;
- allows you to connect applications in a closed environment - "Sandbox";
- contains tools to protect your online purchases;
- Analyzes the USB devices to be connected for potential threats;
- is characterized by a low load on the system during operation.