Stickman is an animation program that differs from most animation programs. It is perfect for teaching animation to children in schools as well as for professionals, providing an easy and fast way to create cartoon films regardless of your skills.
The program uses an interesting animation technology: instead of drawing each frame, Stickman uses keyframes and calculates all the intermediate movements itself. Each shape is assigned a group of control points, which allows you to manage the animation.
In the program you can export the finished animation into MPG, SWF, MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV and other formats. You can also add a soundtrack in any format or record your own voice.
- importing images;
- layer support;
- "tanks" for dialogue;
- creation of animation on key personnel;
- support for several cameras;
- the voice support;
- export the finished animation to 9 video formats;
- support for export to Flash;
- the lack of watermarks in the finished animation.