Sumatra PDF is a small and simple program for viewing PDF files. It is perfect when you need to view the contents of a PDF document, but you don't have the option or need to install a more serious program. Moreover, Sumatra PDF can be installed without any installation at all, it is also available as a Portable version and can work from removable media, for example, from a flash drive. The size of the program is about 5 Megabytes.
It differs from its analogues by its high speed and support of several formats: PDF, ePub, MOBI, XPS, DjVu, CHM, CBZ and CBR. Particularly noteworthy is the support for DjVu format. Now you don't need to install two different PDF viewers and DjVu.
All the main functions typical for such programs are available in the program. Tab support: you can open several documents and move between them with one click. There are scaling tools from 8.33% to 6400%. Adjustment of the document to the width of the window with the possibility of scrolling, adjustment of the page according to the size of the window and turning to full screen. There are functions for printing the document, searching for and quickly navigating to the desired page.
For programmers and amateurs of digging "inside" there is a possibility to get the source code of the program.
- the ability to open PDF files through the menu;
- the ability to open PDF files by drag & drop;
- the ability to go to the previous page by pressing the page up and 'p' keys;
- the ability to move to the next page by pressing the page down and 'n' keys;
- you can exit when you press the 'q' key;
- the ability to set different zoom levels via the menu.