Bluefish is a multifunctional, professional, open-source text editor designed primarily to facilitate the work of web developers and programmers. This application supports most modern programming languages, as well as all POSIX compatible operating systems, including Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS-X, OpenBSD and Solaris. Bluefish also works in all versions of Windows.
The interface of the program is executed rather qualitatively and practically, the majority of the basic tools are placed in the main window. And the toolbar can be adjusted at any time according to your personal wishes. Supported integration of third-party applications or scripts. Another important point is that this powerful software product is distributed free of charge.
- working with a large number of documents at the same time;
- the most powerful search and replacement tool;
- the ability to integrate scripts;
- complex automatic code check;
- Back up files in case of loss or accidental deletion;
- the ability to integrate external filters;
- support for most common encodings;
- batch conversion of images.