Wow this is a great product. It is super easy to use. I had no trouble transferring my files with this. It is really helpful to keep track of everything also. Before i was pretty disorganized. Now i am able to easily flow between projects. I would highly recommend it!
SymMover is a Windows utility tool by Moba Software. Its main function is to aid users in transferring or moving files and programs to another disk partition. This utility tool works by creating a "connection" linking the old and new destination of the file, your games or software programs will continuously run normally. In addition to that, you can also use this software to easily manipulate your file locations if ever you need to free and transfer spaces on your SSD, or Solid State Drive.
** What are the computer requirements to download SymMover?
- The operating system must be Windows Vista/7/8 or anything higher than Windows XP
- Users must have admin access on the computer
** How to use SymMover
- Download the software and launch the application.
- You will be able to see the application window with blank slots. To add a file or program that you need to transfer, just click the blue color plus sign.
- A new window will pop-up containing the list of movable software or applications. However, if you are not to see the preferred file just hover and press the next tab on top of the windows pop-up.
- After selecting the file/s to be moved, it will now appear on the left column of the SymMover window. Press/click the green arrow pointing to the right in order to move the file/s.
- Confirm the process by selecting yes to the move confirmation window and wait for your program to completely move on the other destination.
** Reasons to use SymMover
- It helps you to save disk space easily.
- Fast and reliable.
- User-friendly interface.
- Great use if you have small capacity drives.
- Useful for application partitions on dual-boot.
SymMover is a free and simple tool that is useful in some situations. It helps users in saving disk space without compromising the running state of the program. Its also very fast, safe, and easy to use hence give you a full advantage to maximize the speed of your SSD.
This is a freeware folder mover that acts as a file organizer for people. It helps people keep their games and other data in different parts of the computer. This software is really good to help keep people organized. There are many websites that have this available for download. You are even able to store data on a slower higher capacity disk that helps consumers move larger amount of data over to another site. I think that this is a great product for people who want to organize their data well.
SymMover is a useful software application tool that is performing to transfer information or data among different disk drives on a PC. This app allows most types of files which are in a personal computer. First of all, this app initiates the source address and end address of the file which is performing to transfer, after it checks if adequate free data space is available or not. And after, It performs transfer smoothly. This application is compatible with most of the operating systems.
I think not enough people know tools like this exist. I'm so glad I found SymMover! In a nutshell, this tool helps you manage SSD storage and performance issues.
This is a pretty easy and straightforward piece of software. It makes it much easier to move folders from one drive to another. This is really helpful especially when working with external hard drives and needing to transport matierla. This is also helpful in cleaning up your hard drive and freeing up space as well. Very simple and easy to use
Sym Mover for windows is a free software that is designed to move the files and games from one location to the other while the system still thinks that the file is located in the previous location. This is made by syncing the file locations. It helps the game or other files still work in the same device even after it is moved. When the file is moved it is easy for the user to install the software and games. And it is very easy to move front and back the files very easily in a single click.
Everything was fine until i tried to add folders to a different drive. Some dll files on my windows XP machine were marked as active, so the software couldn't move them. Maybe there's a simple way to make this work, but without a help file, of which CNet's review said there is one, HOW Can i make symMover work for me?