TimeLeft will be able to replace the standard clock in the system tray and on the Desktop. And she also looks more handsome. In addition to the actual time display, TimeLeft can also display the clock in different time zones and has several built-in useful tools.
Figuratively speaking, TimeLeft is a real "Swiss army knife" with a set of tools for the Desktop. To display numbers and text, the program uses Winamp skins, which opens up almost unlimited possibilities for the user to customize the appearance.
Among the additional tools TimeLeft has a powerful adjustable timer, which can also remind you of upcoming events, meetings, etc. (or the work to be done). A powerful built-in countdown timer can be used to show you the time left before any long-awaited event in your life - cruise, vacation, birthday, etc.
In addition to the timer, you can also set reminders for a specific time or periodic start up. The countdown tracks the amount of time (year, month, day, hour, minute, and second) remaining before (or after) a specified event. TimeLeft can also use atomic clock servers to set and synchronize the exact time. Among other things, you can create stickers in TimeLeft to quickly save small notes that should be in front of your eyes.
- a powerful reminder tool;
- trayclock - replacement of the standard Windows clock in the system tray;
- time in different time zones;
- monitors the amount of time before (or after) a specified event;
- a timer;
- stickers to create quick notes on your desktop;
- time synchronization by atomic clock;
- the working days/hours countdown tracks the number of working days, hours, minutes and seconds before (or after) the specified event;
- separate, fully customizable pop-up windows for each countdown, alarm clock, stopwatch, timer, sticker, etc;
- each window can have its own size;