TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a graphical editor, which is very different from its "colleagues", optimized for editing already existing images. It is designed primarily to create new graphics - that is, for artists and people involved in drawing (it is also capable of editing finished images, but this is not a priority task).
Has only one drawing tool - brushes. But their variants in the program are available in more than 360, various forms, with excellent adjustment of sizes and colors. This allows anyone to draw in a few minutes what a professional in another program will create in a few hours.
Brush in TwistedBrush Pro Studio allows the drawing person to draw a picture with oil, watercolor, pastel, pencil drawing, etc. In addition, there is a set of different effects, for example: "Smoke", "fire", "wind", "fog", "water"; and the ability to mix oil paints, use a sprayer, draw sketches, and even create three-dimensional objects with shadows or futuristic fractals expands the possibilities of the artist using TwistedBrush Pro Studio in his work, almost infinitely.
There are also more than 50 filters, script support, ZOOM, many textures, etc., and the Undo/Redo system is designed for 50 steps. The program supports most popular graphics formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
- Layers and transparency: TwistedBrush fully supports layer transparency with all standard mixing modes, and there are many unique mixing modes;
- Mask: Extended support for image masks. It is also possible to use the "Magic Wand" with a wide range of modes to create masks, or you can simply draw your own masks with a brush mask;
- Cloning: With the cloning brush, you can do all the standard steps to copy a photo;
- Calculation: With this tool, you can set the transparency level for each layer;
- Support for image processing filters: more than 150 image processing filters are available, providing you with the most functional tools to work with your photos. Color Palettes: The program has a wide range of color palettes, including dynamic color palettes and color mixing palettes. You also have the ability to create your own palettes;
- A wide range of tools: in addition to some of the tools already listed for image processing, it is worth mentioning the availability of a full range of tools that are at your disposal, for example: a color palette; a brush for cleaning; cropping; moving; drawing lines, rectangles, ellipses; filling; a gradient; tools for copying and pasting images, and much more.