StereoPhoto Maker is a free and easy-to-use graphic editor that allows you to create stereo photos from a regular photo, including those with an anaglyphic effect.
The created photos can then be viewed using simple stereo glasses with red and blue filters, from which they will acquire spatial volume. They can also be easily inserted into web pages, where these stereo photos can be viewed using a special applet built into the browser.
A separate program module allows you to view images directly from StereoPhoto Maker.
Stereographs with anaglyphic effect are not the only method supported by the program. StereoPhoto Maker also offers the possibility to create some other types of stereoscopic images.
- works with JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF files;
- in addition to the monoscopic method, it supports most stereo viewing methods;
- supports almost all possible ways of uploading images to the working window of the program, including batch mode;
- Flexible and customizable image viewing with many options;
- a large number of image manipulation tools;
- the ability to work in batch mode;
- Create a slideshow, even in automatic mode;
- Flexible customizable printing directly from the program;
- to capture stereo photos from Google Earth;
- Adding geographical data to EXIF tags;
- Creation of various web pages with Stereo-Viewer Java Applet support and many other features.