USB Disk Security is a small antivirus program designed to protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs distributed via USB-drives: flash cards, external hard drives, memory cards, etc. Other useful functions of the program include: checking sites, editing the autoload list with the ability to disable certain programs, as well as clearing memory from backup files.
When an infected flash drive or memory card is connected to a computer, the malicious file is usually copied directly to the hard drive, usually outpacing the fastest and most advanced antivirus. Unlike anti-virus programs, which are based on the use of signatures of anti-virus databases, USS Disk Security uses a unique algorithm to determine the codes that are dangerous to the system. The program detects (and not only) Autorun.inf files on the drive, studies their contents, blocks them if necessary, cleans them from viruses, or deletes them.
The Security drive is easy to install, requires little system resources and is fully compatible with modern antivirus software. The program is distributed free of charge and does not depend on the frequency of signature updates. But don't confuse it with an antivirus, it's nothing more than a useful add-on that can't protect your computer from viruses caught on the network, from a disk drive, or stored in archives on a trusted flash drive.
- Antivirus scanner with autorun when a USB memory device is connected;
- Scan the media automatically and manually;
- blocking all malicious files and moving them to quarantine;
- Built-in system for cleaning temporary and dangerous files;
- to check sites for viruses;
- Editing the autoload list;
- Data protection against unauthorized copying to a USB flash drive;
- the program settings are password-protected;
- Restore registry branches after exposure to viruses;
- automatic update;
- multilingual interface (Russian language is present).