VLC Media Player Portable is a portable version of the renowned media player that works with countless media formats, codecs and broadcast protocols. With a highly pragmatic interface, the player provides quick access to all major functions, and most of the controls are located in the context menu. The program offers the user a huge arsenal of all kinds of image and sound settings, a wide range of options for customizing subtitles, flexible hotkeys, as well as a clever playlist manager with support for adding new media files and changing the playlist queue by simple "dragging and dropping".
This player is perfect for both video and audio playback. In the latter case one of the main "chips" of VLC Media Player Portable - 12-band equalizer - will be especially useful. It allows you to "fine-tune" the sound and save your own settings profiles (between which you can switch later) for different musical styles.
It's hard to believe that with all this extensive functionality and ease of use, this program is completely free and does not contain advertising. It is possible to say without deceit that VLC Media Player Portable is a player without any disadvantages. Not to be liked he can, except for those who like bright interfaces, with a lot of graphic "lotions" and animations.
- does not require installation and does not leave the keys in the system registry;
- works with virtually all common codecs, video, audio and subtitle formats;
- offers the user a variety of image and sound parameters and also includes a 12-band equalizer;
- Perfect for HTTP, MMS, RTP and RTSP broadcasting (often included with streaming programs)
- allows you to instantly apply various filters and effects to your video.