Windows Doctor is a set of tools for system maintenance. The program includes applications for working with the registry, cleaning temporary and trash files, detecting worms, Trojans, viruses and other malicious programs, as well as general system configuration and optimization. All tools are divided into sections and categories. In a separate tab you can also find a large collection of simple utilities to defragment the disk, restore data, evaluate the current level of "health" of the hard drive, configure automatic shutdown of the computer, and so on. The program has a nice interface and is characterized by high speed of work. As a bonus, Windows Doctor developers have also added tools to their children's minds to improve the speed of the Internet Explorer browser. In general, if you are looking for a functional, easy-to-use and inexpensive set of applications to clean and optimize your system, then Windows Doctor is a great choice.
- allows you to detect worms, Trojans, keyloggers and other malicious programs;
- clears all temporary files as well as unnecessary registry keys;
- allows you to fine-tune the system and increase the speed of its operation;
- has a nice graphical interface;
- contains a set of hard disk care utilities.