Game Fire is probably the easiest and most user-friendly software solution to improve gaming performance. The application achieves a significant increase in frame rate even on weaker computers. This is achieved by stopping unnecessary services and processes, as well as directing all computer resources to the processing of "heavy" three-dimensional graphics. But most importantly, the program is fully automated. Working with it is as follows: you add the game to the database, indicating the path to its executive files, and then click on the icon launch.
Of course, it won't be able to provide comfortable performance in the latest games on the "ancient" gland of Game Fire, but it's easy to add a few frames per second. That is, the program will allow you to postpone the purchase of new iron and save money. By the way, Game Fire is completely free. However, during the installation process you will be offered several times to install additional software, so be careful and vigilant.
- You only need to make a few clicks to start a game using Game Fire;
- Increases productivity on both top-of-the-range and obsolete systems;
- allows you to create a game library and sort them into folders;
- works in the background;
- completes unnecessary processes and system services on its own;
- has a nice user interface.