Windows Repair is a completely free program that allows you to detect various errors in the work of the corresponding operating system and fix them. In order to protect users and not to burden them with additional complicated actions, the program is executed in the form of a wizard that allows you to correct errors step by step.
The application window consists of five tabs symbolizing the steps. The first 4 steps describe the actions you can take, suggest downloading the programs you need to set up and optimize your system, and even create a system recovery point. On the last tab you can choose one of three types of check (basic, advanced, customizable). If you select the desired type, a window will appear in which you can learn more about the proposed actions, select and configure the necessary items and parameters. The types of checks differ only in the number of settings and the time required. The recovery point makes it possible to return the system to the working state after low probability errors of the program.
- The program has an intuitive interface and is easy to use;
- a wide range of check and debug options;
- possibility to create a recovery point directly in the program window;
- Providing references to recommended programs;
- several test modes that vary in complexity and number of settings.