WinTools.net is a package of programs for increasing the performance of computers based on MS Windows operating systems. Has a full set of necessary tools to work with the system, system registry, autorun list, uninstall and install programs and much more. Helps to increase the speed of data transmission over the network and establish a more stable connection by setting up hidden network parameters. WinTools.net provides the ability to safely store sensitive data. The kit also includes a RAM module and more.
WinTools.net Professional significantly enhances computer performance by optimizing system settings, managing installations, and improving network speed.
- Clean Uninstaller: Used to correctly uninstall programs as well as to monitor changes to the hard drive, registry and system files during installation;
- Scan Files: Used to periodically delete old links, trash, and obsolete files;
- Scan Shortcuts: clears the desktop, Start menu, Application Data folder, and hard drive from obsolete hotkeys that remain after uninstalling programs;
- Scan Registry: clears the system registry of data remaining after deleting programs, outdated links and files. This kind of outdated information reduces the speed of access to the registry and slows down the system;
- Startup Manager: this tool will allow you to monitor, add, delete, activate/deactivate the programs that are in autorun at Windows startup;
- Tweak UI: This is a set of additional tools related to security, user settings and system performance. These settings cannot be configured in the standard Windows delivery;
- Net Tweaker: A tool used to speed up data transfer over the network and increase connection stability by adjusting hidden network settings;
- Your Privacy: Allows you to keep your private information safe. Available only in Professional version;
- Invisible Man: erases information about your arrival and actions in the system;
- File Shredder: a tool to completely delete files from the hard disk without the possibility of restoring them with special programs;
- IE Favorites: A small tool for deleting or restoring Favorites in Internet Explorer;
- RAM Memory Booster: A tool for monitoring, cleaning and optimizing RAM, providing other programs with more free memory and increasing the speed of the system.