Advanced Driver Updater is a driver manager program that allows you to download and install driver updates automatically. The programme starts with a proposal for a system analysis that will identify problems with outdated/not available drivers for peripheral devices and hardware. In addition to detecting new versions of drivers and software, Advanced Driver Updater also identifies their "importance" and indicates how "critical" it is to use outdated drivers (or not to use them at all). The "criticality" rating is given on a five-point scale, both for each item in the analysis and for the system as a whole.
Once the system analysis is complete, users with a commercial license will be able to start the process of downloading and installing updates. Those who use the demo version of Advanced Driver Updater will have to search and download drivers "manually".
Advanced Driver Updater automatically downloads and installs important driver updates, enhancing your system's performance and stability.
In addition to updating the software, the program also offers a backup function. If you like, you can even set up a backup schedule or schedule a backup to run for a specific time. You can even select the individual drivers that will be saved in the backup or vice versa - create a list of exceptions. The software in this Advanced Driver Updater list will not "touch" you when you create a backup or search for updates.
In general, the program is quite convenient and effective, but if you are looking for free analogues, we can recommend Snappy Driver Installer or DriverPack Solution.
- Scanning of the system and identification of missing/old drivers;
- the possibility of forming a list of exceptions;
- Backup software with the ability to set up a schedule and specify specific drivers to be added to the backup;
- start the program and start scanning with Windows;
- Determination of the "criticality" of the absence of individual drivers on a five-point scale;
- serious functional limitations in the free version.