WinTopo is an application aimed at converting raster images of BMP, TIF, PNG, JPG, GIF formats into necessary vector formats, which are used by CAD and GIS programs, as well as CNC systems. The program will be especially useful in cases where you have old drawings, which would be convenient to work with through the computer.
WinTopo is distributed in two versions - regular, designed for a wide range of users and professional, designed for those users who need more options and need more control over the vectorization process. The Pro-version also includes more preprocessing functions for raster files to achieve optimal results. WinTopo uses a special image vectorization engine based on modern technology and many years of experience in the design and processing of images.
- image vectorization in one click;
- Many configurable options for advanced users;
- raster calibration or contouring mechanism;
- vectorization of raster drawings into monochromatic vector drawings;
- View vector drawings over raster images;
- scaling of vector graphics;
- to capture images directly from the scanner;
- vector contours editing;
- assignment of elevation marks to vectors, 3D output;
- fine-tuning of vectorization.