WinUtilities is one of the most famous collections of utilities for optimizing and configuring your operating system, and it contains more than 20 tools that can increase the performance of your personal computer.
All applications have an easy to use and attractive appearance. In the automatic mode of operation the program independently organizes all tasks by categories and, if possible, provides detailed graphical statistics. The package includes a variety of tools, including utilities to clean up temporary files on disk, system registry, remove applications and Internet browser history, cookies and caches. Disk and registry defragmentation is supported, which will greatly improve the performance and stability of your computer.
The built-in Startup Cleaner utility will allow you to control the launch of programs downloaded at the start of the operating system, and the duplicate search tool will help you to correct incorrect labels and delete unnecessary files. Additional options include trash cleaning, secure file deletion, recovery of erroneously deleted files and scheduling of operating system maintenance tasks.
Overall, WinUtilities offers an almost complete set of tools that may be needed for the day-to-day maintenance of your operating system, including unique solutions that you won't find in any other set.
- restore previously deleted files in FAT and NTFS partitions;
- Clears the drive of unnecessary files that degrade the performance of your computer;
- Scan the registry for obsolete or incorrect entries;
- Manage the list of applications for the operating system autorun;
- RAM optimization;
- destroying traces of user activity on the computer;
- complete destruction of confidential files;
- password protection for EXE files;
- search and delete the same files;
- to search for and remove erroneous labels;
- Computer performance testing;
- management of the running processes;
- control and securely uninstall installed programs;
- Create a backup and restore the system registry;
- Display of software and hardware information;
- a built-in task scheduler;
- organization and management of operating system settings.