WOW Slider is an easy-to-use program that allows you to create a slider for your site. Probably the most important advantage of the application can be called the fact that it does not require programming skills from the user, and also provides detailed instructions on the integration of the ready-made slider into the site code.
The program interface is extremely simple and convenient, and all the necessary actions are carried out step by step and accompanied by pop-up prompts. First, the user is required to place the selected images in the working window of the application, then - to set the size of the created gallery, as well as to choose one of the supported photo change effects. The program also includes the function of uploading images from the Flickr and Photobucket services. The resulting slider can be published not only directly, but also via an FTP server. It is worth noting that JQuery was used in the development of WOW Slider.
A main benefit of using WOW Slider is its intuitive and straightforward interface, requiring no programming skills to create engaging site sliders.
- User-friendly and intuitive user interface;
- Providing tooltips to help you work with the program;
- support for uploading images from Flickr and Photobucket;
- a wide range of transition effects;
- the ability to publish sliders not only directly, but also via an FTP server;
- the program is completely free.