Free Hex Editor Neo is a binary, decimal, and hexadecimal editor for Windows. The main difference between this application and its analogues is the very high speed of work with large files. The program will be useful for everyone who works with ASCII, hexadecimal (HEX), decimal (DEC), binary (BIN) data, as well as 32- and 64-bit float values (float, double) - developers, users, Beta-testers and programmers.
The Hex Editor Neo application allows you to view, modify, analyze and exchange data with other applications via the clipboard, enter new values and perform other editing operations.
The program can make corrections or patches in just a few clicks, manipulate EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with an infinite number of undo/redo steps with support for an extensive visual structure of operations history.
Hex Editor includes the following set of editing tools: search and replacement, visual history of saving and loading, endless undo/redo, patch creation, clipboard operations. And various editing modes: Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words, Floats and Doubles.
- Editing binary files of any size at high speed;
- Possibility to search and replace data in a binary file;
- possibility of writing microcode - programs implementing a set of processor instructions;
- to investigate the functionality of any executable file;
- the ability to create binary patches in just a few clicks;
- the ability to open physical and logical disks and processes in memory;
- work with any text encoding supported by your OS;
- endlessly saving steps to cancel/repeat and much more.