AirDroid is a sophisticated software solution that allows you to remotely manage the content of your Android device and communicate with it via a Wi-Fi hotspot. For correct operation of AirDroid it is necessary to create an account in the service, as well as install mobile and desktop clients on both devices, between which the transfer will be carried out. Devices must be connected to a wireless access point beforehand. Then you can simply login to your account and start working.
In addition to transferring files, this program also allows you to synchronize and exchange contacts, respond to and back up SMS messages, work with call history, and so on. In addition, AirDroid has recently been able to set up duplicate pop-up notifications from your mobile device to your PC. Such notifications will only be displayed if the desktop client is enabled and minimized in the notification panel. Incoming messages and calls can also be duplicated.
The user is allowed to transfer up to 200 MB of data from one device to another every month. To increase this volume, you can buy a Premim subscription.
- enables data exchange without connecting via USB;
- can duplicate pop-up notifications from the portable device to the computer;
- allows you to work with the phone book and SMS section;
- offers a very convenient web interface for managing the content of Android devices;
- Uses strong E2EE encryption for data transfer.